Thursday, 25 April 2013

Confetti time.....



Over at
for Challenge #45
 this month we would like you to be inspired by
Confetti

Show us how you can use confetti with your project!
 
-oOo-
So for my DT piece this month..
I scrapped a wedding pic of hubby and I (taken nearly 24 years ago!!)
....getting showered in confetti !
First of all I photocopied my photo into black and white
I've used  old papers from my stash, which have been distressed and painted
lacy doily
crochet doilies
bird embellie
mini tags
prima cherub embellie (painted)
brass rings
broken pearl earrings
star and heart embellies.
and I created a vine of peach and white assorted flowers
(I had peach and white bouquet on my wedding day)

Now hop over to
..for the full deets
There is a fabby shabby prize up for grabs this month
...and see what other fabulous inspiration the talented shabby girls have created for this confetti challenge... 
 
Thanks for Peeking!
Jan x
s

 

13 comments:

  1. what a gorgeous happy photo jan... your lo is just to die for :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's gorgeous Jan.

    It took me ages to spot the birdie though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL...I was wondering if any one would spot my teeny birdy hiding amongst the flowers and the foliage :)

      Delete
  3. Wow Jan, what a sweet page and I think it should be framed as it would be a shame to hide those beautiful flowers in an album. I can never get the clustering right with flowers, so now I don't try I just stick to my minimal pages!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jan, that is just WONDERFUL - what a gorgeous Confetty piece of art- with two happy people as the center,and the beautiful flowers around. I love the tiny word tags, hanging and the so lovely colour combination of white and peach!
    Hugs,-Dorthe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well jan, all I can say is this is lush! Absolutely fabulous, and a most marvellous take on confetti so so well done! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous page for your special day ... really brilliant dear Jan!

    Happy Spring!
    oxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fabulous page my friend. You are the queen of shabby I must say. I LOVE this.

    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful couple you made on your wedding day.
    This page has so many beautiful elements to it - I love the angel perched on top of
    'our day' - and well, just about everything else too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a very pretty page!Good job!
    Judy.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by...I appreciate all your lovely comments :)