Friday, 27 September 2013

Pretty Pink Friendship......

It's so good to see that the lovely Linda
from
 
 
....is back after long break,
 and as decided to get us all swapping again.
 I've taken part in some of Linda's fabulous swaps in the past...
So, I was looking forward to see what she has in store for us.

 Beginning September 1st, Linda will be hosting a swap EVERY MONTH for an entire year. Each month we will swap the same 3 things, but each month will have a different theme.

 So the first swap for October....
....is all about friendship
 
This is what I sent to Marie....
card and tag created by Jan (ME)
My Pink goodies for Marie
 Instructions said to include "One Pink" item.  Mmmm I couldn't choose just one!!
...washi tape, ribbon, buttons, beads, flowers and a ballerina.
and these are the lovelies that I received from my other swap partner

Beautifully made friendship card from Mrs A...I love all the details outside and inside the card....and there are sweet words on the reverse of the tag. This would also make a perfect bookmark too!
..and Mrs A sent me a bundle of gorgeous PINK lace.....Oh.I do LURVE a bit of lace....so this will definitely put to good use in one of my crafting projects in the near future!
 Thank you again Mrs A!!
-oOo-
and I got some fabby-de-doo-dah news...
I won Linda's first PINK giveaway
WAHOO!
Lookie what the postie has just delivered....

Thank you so much Linda for your lovely handmade cards...Can't wait to use that lovely stamp and the generous pink goodies too:)
-oOo- 
For more deets and the next swap head over to...
 
Thanks for peeking!
Jan x
 

12 comments:

  1. What a fabulous idea... I love swaps...your creations are fantastic Jan I bet Marie Loved them!!....& the ones you received from Mrs A are simply Beautiful....Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Jan, your beautiful tag and card send to Linda are both so gorgeous... I love the tag,and wonderful card , both so lovely and pink- my dear.. and the extras, also so very generous a bundle of goodies!!
    Love all you found in your win package from Linda, the stamp is ,too sweet,
    Lovely swap pieces from mrs, A to you,- too.
    so lovely things all.
    Hugs and thank you for your sweet and lovely comments dear Jan.
    Dorthe-xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your swap partner is certainly lucky to receive such a lovely card and tag. Love both of them. Also great pinks from your stash. What a fun swap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now that sounds like a fun swap. That is one lucky gal to get something you created my friend.

    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it all! So fun to see what everyone made!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the sentiment stamp on your card and love all the goodies from your stash too. Glad you liked your card and tag from me and the pink lace. It was great to swap with you again and lovely that Linda has restarted the swap. Hope to be your partner again soon. hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, you and your partner both do beautiful work! Love everything. Congrats on winning Linda's giveaway! Hugs, Debi

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning.... as always dear Jan... love the card and tag.... big congrats on your delicious win... and such lovelies received in your swap as well....

    Jenny ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your card and tag! I really need to learn to do some of those gorgeous backgrounds...so much depth and texture! I'm sure Marie loved every single bit!
    Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Jan!
    I love the card and tag you created for me....I'll be blogging about them tomorrow.
    The card is especially wonderful. All the layers are fabulous...and the colors are so pretty!! I won't be using it though...at least not as a card. It's going to be hanging in my new craft room. Thank you so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually, I'll be blogging about our swap early next week! :)

      Delete

Thank you for dropping by...I appreciate all your lovely comments :)