Saturday, 10 May 2014

Best friends.....

 
 
I’m playing along again this month with
 -oOo- 
Tim's Fabby May inspiration...
-oOo- 
Tim has challenged us to use some of those favourite trinkets and embellies, those little things weve been hoarding, just to look at and admire LOL...
Oh, I LOVE an embellishment, so couldn't wait to sort through my 'treasures'!!
lots of yummy idea-ology
along with some other bits out of my 'junk' box

LOVE the new idea-ology monocles
I decided to use my  Idea-ology Paper Stash (French Industrial) for my tiles....and some paper wings.
-oOo-
First of all, I created an inky background....
 
 and here is my version of an artful tiled tag, inspired by Tim's  May tag.....
 
I don't own a ShadowPress debossing folder so I've substituted this element with an idea-ology word band
lots of lovely idea-ology :)
vintage pen nib, beer bottle cap, distressed with some sandpaper
.... finished  off with some industrious sticker border and ribbon.
-oOo-
Looking forward to seeing what Tim has up his crafty sleeve for his June tag now.
So until next time.....
Thanks for Peeking!
Jan x

21 comments:

  1. Your tag is fabulous Jan - what a lot of lovely little embellishments you have.

    I think I'm going to have to be very inventive this month with my embellishments - lol. I'm waiting for my Shadowbox press thingy to arrive before I do mine - I may just have to come back for another peek when I get around to it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it, I found it one of the most challenging tags to do...and having to use my stash too!

    Donna.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your take on the May challenge. The little embellishments you have chosen are really eye-catching. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your tag is spectacular! You make trinkets look so desirable to have. We want your tag! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is awesome, I love all the detailing and it's so perfectly balanced in composition.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's brilliant, Jan - I love the vintage reds, and the winged Ornate Plate is fabulous! Gorgeous take on the May tag... love it to bits!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! This is absolutely beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow this is just amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunningly beautiful Jan... LOVE all the elements... idea-ology.... and the way you incorporated the photos... gorgeous and inspirational....

    Jenny ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your wonderful coloured background dear Jan, and oh what a bunch of fantastic trinkets you have used here, it is a gorgeous tag.
    Dorthe, xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful Tag Jan. Love what you did with the monocle. Karen.x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wowww, AWESOME Jan. Love the colours and the details!!!!!

    Ellen x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh Jan I squealed when I saw this, it's fabulous! Such great pieces, I crown you Queen of the detail! I must get round to my offering now. Really well done I absolutely love it. Hugs barb xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous colour scheme, and so many little treasures. I found it very difficult to part with mine, even though the tag isn't going anywhere. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ooooh,,,love all the little treasures on it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your pops of red. This is a fab take on Tim's tag.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful tag! Great embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow, what a gorgeous tag. Love how you have used the butterfly wings.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by...I appreciate all your lovely comments :)